Here's some great treat! Get creative and design your unique patch with your dog's name, your phone # or even a whole message. Different sizes, fonts, colours and background available!
This should be given in Product Customization note box with this item:
NAME/PHONE#/MESSAGE and any other details that should be on your patch. If you like a message design already shown in the example photos, just describe which photo it is. Take into consideration overall design of the patch, to fit a lot of words we'll have to use small letters that won't be readable from afar.
COLOUR of the embroidery thread that you want to be used, see mosaic images for available colours. Frame can have a different colour than the message. If you don't describe what colour should the frame be in, it will be embroidered in the same colour as the patch message
(Optional) FONTS - if you decide on a custom font, leave a link to its download in the 'PRODUCT CUSTOMIZATION' box, find fonts on sites like dafont.com
Please note that any stars/dog paws/wolf paws/flowers etc. visible in our example pictures are only added on request. They can be found at Dafont.com under Dingbats theme, if you like any of symbols already on the photos, just describe which symbol it is in your note with other details. Unfortunately they cannot be added to all patches, those with long messages or wide font have no room for additional symbols, some Dingbats are too detailed to be embroidered on a small area.
WE DO NOT MAKE LOGOS OR EMBROIDER FROM IMAGES. ANY ICON TO BE EMBROIDERED HAS TO BE .OTF OR .TTF TYPE (FONTS FILE)
Here are available sizes of patches, and our gear that matches them, of course you can attach it on any Velcro area large enough to fit the patch on:
- 2x3"/ 50x77mm - great for 2"/50mm wide collars with Velcro area, LONG names on this patch has to go across the area to fit, see 'GUINNESS' patch as reference, if there are 2 lines of text (name +phone#) then lines are straight and letters are smaller, maximum 3 lines of text, REMEMBER TO ADD VELCRO AREA TO YOUR COLLAR
- 1.5x3" / 38x77mm - to fit velcro areas on 1.5" collars, maximum 2 lines of text, REMEMBER TO ADD VELCRO AREA TO YOUR COLLAR
- 1.5x5" / 38x130mm - the size made especially to fit the Velcro area on our Flat collars and Padded collars, maximum 2 lines of text
- 2x6.3" / 50x160mm - fitting nicely on Vest and Harness Velcro areas
- 3.55x4.3" / 90x110mm Front Pad Badge, hexagon shape made to fit cargo vest and comfort saddle harness, its exact shape depends on the size of the purchased harness, REQUIRES ADDING EXTRA VELCRO AREA TO THE FRONT PAD, SEE 'CARGO VEST UPGRADES' in add-ons section
- 5.9x2.95" / 150x75mm Large patch to cover PALS on our Cargo Vest, REQUIRES VELCRO ON PALS (SIDES), SEE 'CARGO VEST UPGRADES'
All patches are Embroidered on genuine Cordura fabric, the AMANN Isacord embroidery thread is synthetic. The patches are backed with high quality hook fastener (commonly known as velcro fastener)
As the patches are fully customized, there will be NO RETURN possible.
Shipping and payment
Your order will be usually sent within 1-3 business days after cleared payment is received, unless stated otherwise in item description. If order details need clarification then the delay depends on the communication and agreement time. EU delivery usually takes 3-5 business days, USA, Canada and non-EU countries delivery takes around 5-9 business days but it might take longer if the parcel was held/delayed by customs. Some countries will charge customs taxes upon the parcel arrival if the parcel value is higher than the customs-free value. It's the customers responsibility to cover any fees connected with customs. We cannot mark parcels as 'GIFT' or lower their value to avoid taxes. Boxes and envelopes are amply sized and your items are well-protected. We use UPS and FedEx courier service.
We consider parcel lost only if the courier is not able to prove delivery.
Delivery times around Christmas are always prolonged - that's something we can't influence. We do not guarantee timely delivery for orders placed between 25 Nov - 15 Jan.
Small orders up to 59 grams always have TWO postage options available, the cheaper one is NOT tracked postal letter and is chosen at buyers responsibility. This means that in rare cases the parcels gets lost in post we take no responsibility for the fact.
IF YOUR COUNTRY ISN'T ON OUR SHIPPING LIST PLEASE CONTACT US TO ARRANGE SHIPPING OPTIONS.
Countries we ship to (in alphabetic order):
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, USA
ALSO: Hong Kong, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, Turkey
Some of these countries require contacting us before placing an order so we can quote a shipping price
1. PAYMENT TYPES ACCEPTED
- PayPal Express Checkout, both balance transfers and card payments. PayPal accepts cards like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discovery, there is no account needed to use PayPal service.
- STRIPE secure card payments. Featuring also Google Pay and Apple Pay. Millions of companies in over 120 countries use Stripe to start, run, and scale their businesses.
2. REFUND MEANS
Any refunds will be processed via the same channel original payment has occurred in. In example, PayPal payment would be returned to the buyer's PayPal account, payments by Credit/Debit Card would be returned to the card account.
3. PAYMENT PROCESSING and ORDER FULFILLMENT
Order will only be processed after positive payment authorization. Orders are usually fulfilled within 1-3 business days after cleared payment is received, unless stated otherwise in product description.
BUSINESS ORDERS PAYMENT
Business orders are to be agreed upon via email conversation, do not place your order on the website if you'd like to include your VAT on invoice or place a bulk order. Business orders should be paid via bank transfer. Pricing recalculation into other currency than PLN will be rounded to second decimal (digit after comma) and charged 2% conversion fee.